Are you going to have a new baby in the house?
Are you going to be the mom of a cute adorable baby?
Will he be coming this week and you have no idea if you are prepared for it? If you need some help please read this article very carefully.
Having a baby represents a special moment for any family and should trigger a „let’s become more responsable” moment.
Before you go to the hospital to get birth, it is wise to buy a special „new born baby kit” that contains the following articles for the newborn.
There are the things you need prepare!
For the baby:
– two bottles of milk;
-special baby soap;
– a towel
– baby clothes: body, pants, t-shirt
– the baby’s costume used on your way home;
The fresh mother should have the following:
– Identity card
– medical tests took throughout pregnancy
-hand disinfectant gel
-breast feeding:milking pump
-toothbrush and toothpaste
-nightgown or pajamas with buttons in front;
The whole bag needs to be ready about 2 weeks before the baby’s arrival. Please do exclude the milk from that 🙂
It is very important that the above things are ok quality wise.
And now it is time for…
Tips and tricks
– first you need to wash the baby’s clothes with a bio detergent or hypoallergenic because the baby skin is extremely sensitive
– you need to prepair the baby’s room in advance; a month will probably
-pick special furniture for the baby room with a changing pad. This is going to erase your work and the little baby will be very comfortable .Beside a changing pad you will need some changing cover.
-before the newborn’s arrival we need to take into account some essential aspects related to the newborn’s room, the way this is setup and especially about the room’s usefullness.
-during the first days it is recommended to have a baby basket so that you can keep the new family member as close to your bed as possible; this way the nightly wake-ups will not be so disturbing.
– the baby’s room needs to have fresh air and needs to be very well lighted.
– don’t position the baby’s bed next to a window or a door.
– don’t add/keep useless furniture inside the baby’s room
– don’t keep the bed next to power outlets or other wires
„…until you have a baby you don’t even realize how much you were missing one „